CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

The First one...

Howdy! (as we like to say in Aggieland)

This is officially my
first blog post..and I'm kind of clueless what my first blog should be about. I know that mostly Mom's do blogs, but I figure, hey, why can't a single...newly graduated...first year teacher do one too? It seems fun, I love technology..and this will feed my Macbook Pro addiction :) Also, it will be my online diary. I have so many random thoughts..this could be a great way for me to keep the organized (or at least in one place).

I had a very relaxing spring break. Although I am sad it is coming to a close...that means the sooner the school year is over! I am anxiously awaiting summer break. It will be much needed! Teaching is not as easy as I anticipated. And for anyone who thinks teaching is easy..you are seriously wrong!

I am already tired..and still trying to figure out how exactly to work this thing...so it's about time to sign off while I can keep it short and sweet. Goodnight fellow bloggers...more to come later.

Krysti

Quote of the day
"The roots of true achievement lie in the will to become the best that you can become."
--Harold Taylor

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog through Kelly's Korner! I'm a student at A&M and an Education major too!! I'm currently in Senior Methods now. What a small world! Looking forward to following you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete